Copper Processing Plant
Equipment commonly used for copper ore breaking includes: jaw crusher, impact crusher, ball mill, vibrating feeder, spiral classifier, mixing tank, flotation machine. The models for each machine is dependant on production capacity.
copper ore mining and quarry
Extraction would be the operation of physically removing ore from deposits inside the earth. You'll find 3 basic procedures of extracting copper ore: surface, underground, and solution mining. Surface and underground mines typically operate independently of every single other, despite the fact that underground approaches are from time to time applied ahead of and/or soon after surface methods. Some open-pit surface operations extract massive sulfide deposits and intersect abandoned underground workings that were closed as a result of the low grade of oxide and sulfide ore.
copper ore pulverizing
The primary crusher reduces ore from the trucks to 8-inches or less. Two rubber belt conveyors pull this material directly into each SAG mill where it is combined with water and mill balls (as needed).
Copper ore is constantly flowing in and out of the SAG mills. The outflow passes through a set of vibrating screens and a water spray. The last screen has 10 mm x 20 mm slots in it. Anything that goes through this last screen or is washed off the bigger chunks by the water spray goes onto the ball mills. The oversized material is conveyed either directly back into the SAG mills, or it travels on a conveyor (the one closest to you and rising to the left in your image) to be stored in the "recycle pile" right.
In the copper grinding mills, the ore is crushed into particles of less than 300mm and then ground to a slurry of less than 0.1mm. The slurry is then pumped to flotation plant where various minerals get separated. Flotation is carried out in tanks called flotation cells. Different minerals get separated at different stages. The skimmed minerals are dried on disc filters.
The subtle milled ore gets the next procedure: classification. There is a theory that if the local weights of solid particles will vary, the sedimentations will differ, and the mixed ore will be classified by screw classifier.
Mixing and Flotation stage
The classified ore gets into mixing tank for truly mixing. At this brand new, chemical agent for foam can be added. After fully re-writing, the slurry will key in flotation machine.
When flotation machine works, the advantages motor drives the impeller a good revolve, so the centrifugal impact and negative pressure are produced. On one hand, ample air is absorbed and mixed with mineral slurry, on the other hand, the mixed mineral slurry is understood additive, meanwhile, the foam are thinning, the nutrient is bounded with foam, and floats up towards the surface of mineral slurry combined with the mineralized foam is constructed. The liquid surface can be adjusted with the height from adjustment flashboard, so what type of useful foams are damaged with squeegee.
Concentrator thickening and offers drying
Then copper focus on is separated from a few. Since the separated ore additionally wet, they should remain dewatered by thicker primary, and dried by clothes dryer.
- Crusher machine manufacturer Nigeria
- Gold ore crusher machine Nigeria
- Mobile crushers for sale Nigeria
- Talcum powder processing plant Nigeria
- White coal crushing machine Nigeria
- Crusher in cement plant Nigeria
- Power plant coal crusher Nigeria
- Sandstone Quarrying And Processing Nigeria
- Iron ore mining equipment Nigeria
- Iron Ore Mobile Crusher Nigeria
- Jaw and cone crusher Nigeria
- Crusher machine for feldspar Nigeria
- dolomite powder milling machinery Nigeria
- Concrete block making machine Nigeria
- Coal crusher for sale Nigeria
- Coal grinding mill machine Nigeria
- Brick crusher for sale Nigeria
- Ball mill for cement Nigeria
- Barite Ore Grinding Plant Nigeria
- Basalt artificial stone crusher Nigeria
- Basalt Stone Crushing Plant Nigeria
- Afghanistan Coal Processing Line for Sale Nigeria
- Air Classifier For Mineral
- Ball Mill Development Prospect Nigeria
- ：[email protected]