Cone breaking and spiraling back to 5 aspects
Cone breaking and spiraling back to 5 aspects
Anyone who knows about cone breaking and spinning back knows that there are similarities in shape, structure and principle. How do you distinguish it? Don't worry, let's compare and analyze the crushing cavity shape, moving cone suspension mode, dustproof, discharge port adjustment and application.
- 1. Comparison of the shape of the crushing cavity
- 2, the comparison of the suspension method of the moving cone
- 3, dust control comparison
- 4, the discharge port adjustment method comparison
- 5, application range comparison
The two cones of the gyratory crusher are all steeply inclined, the moving cone is placed upright, the fixed cone is the inverted truncated cone (mainly to meet the requirements of the feed size), and the material can be freely discharged vertically by its own weight.
Both cones of the cone crusher are gently inclined erecting truncated cones, and in order to control the particle size of the discharged products, a parallel crushing zone is arranged in the lower part of the crushing chamber, which results in different shapes of the crushing chambers of the two.
The moving cone of the gyratory crusher is suspended on the beam of the frame; the moving cone of the cone crusher is supported by the spherical bearing. (Compared with the support method of the spring and hydraulic cone broken cone, you can click on the difference between the spring and the hydraulic cone, and the comparison of the four aspects makes you see at a glance!)
The repetition here is that the spring cone-breaking bowl tile carries the moving cone and the main shaft (the moving cone is combined with the main shaft), and the lower part is mounted on the base through the bowl-type pedestal, so it is said that the base passes through the bowl shaft. The rack carries the weight. The bowl-type creel is a key component for carrying weight.
The multi-cylinder hydraulic cone-breaking spherical tile is at the top end of the main shaft and only carries the moving cone. The lower end of the main shaft is directly mounted on the body. Therefore, for multi-cylinder hydraulic cone breaking, the bearing weight is the main shaft and the base, and its bearing capacity comes from the spindle strength and the base.
The single-cylinder hydraulic cone-breaking spindle is floating and supported at both ends. In addition to the lower end supported on the base, the upper end of the moving cone spindle is also fixed in the sleeve in the middle of the upper frame beam, which is located at the theoretical suspension point of the moving cone.
The gyratory crusher generally uses a dry dustproof device, while the cone crusher usually uses a water seal dustproof device.
The spring cone is generally sealed with dry oil and dustproof. The multi-cylinder is combined with positive pressure dustproof and non-contact labyrinth seal to effectively prevent dust from contaminating the lubricant, destroying the bearing and prolonging the service life of the lubricating oil and equipment.
The gyratory crusher uses the lifting of the moving cone to adjust the width of the discharge opening.
Springs (fixed pulleys or hydraulic pushers) and multi-cylinder cone crushers (hydraulic pushers or hydraulic motors) use a fixed taper lift to adjust the width of the discharge opening. When adjusting the discharge opening, firstly release the locking cylinder, and then turn the adjusting ring clockwise or counterclockwise to raise or lower the fixed cone to adjust the discharge opening.
The single-cylinder cone is broken by a hydraulic cylinder placed at the bottom of the center of the base to push the spindle and the moving cone up or down to achieve the purpose of increasing or decreasing the discharge opening.
Rotary break is the use of the spiraling cone in the cone cavity of the shell to produce extrusion, splitting and bending of the material, coarse crushing of various hardness of ore or rock large crushing machinery, mainly used for coarse crushing of ore.
Cone breaking is also suitable for the crushing of hard materials. Generally, it is used as the second breaking equipment in the production line. It has short head type, standard type and medium type. The standard type is used for medium crushing. The medium type is suitable for medium and fine crushing and short head. The type is suitable for fine crushing (the difference between the three can be clicked "What is the difference between standard, medium and short-headed cones? 3 pictures let you know!").
- Crusher machine manufacturer Nigeria
- Gold ore crusher machine Nigeria
- Mobile crushers for sale Nigeria
- Talcum powder processing plant Nigeria
- White coal crushing machine Nigeria
- Crusher in cement plant Nigeria
- Power plant coal crusher Nigeria
- Sandstone Quarrying And Processing Nigeria
- Iron ore mining equipment Nigeria
- Iron Ore Mobile Crusher Nigeria
- Jaw and cone crusher Nigeria
- Crusher machine for feldspar Nigeria
- dolomite powder milling machinery Nigeria
- Concrete block making machine Nigeria
- Coal crusher for sale Nigeria
- Coal grinding mill machine Nigeria
- Brick crusher for sale Nigeria
- Ball mill for cement Nigeria
- Barite Ore Grinding Plant Nigeria
- Basalt artificial stone crusher Nigeria
- Basalt Stone Crushing Plant Nigeria
- Afghanistan Coal Processing Line for Sale Nigeria
- Air Classifier For Mineral
- Ball Mill Development Prospect Nigeria
- ：[email protected]