Iron Ore Processing Plant
Iron ore processing plant mainly includes hematite and limonite comprehensive beneficiation process, magnetite beneficiation process, hematite and limonite reverse flotation process, hematite and limonite magnetic separation process, in addition to zinc, gold, silver, steel, molybdenum and fluorite ore re-beneficiation process, hematite and limonite re-beneficiation process, etc.
Iron Ore Processing Plant
Iron ore beneficiation plant consists of jaw crusher, hammer crusher, ball mill, classifier, flotation machine, concentrator, dryer, mine feeder, hoist and conveyor. It has unique features such as high efficiency, low energy consumption and large capacity.
Iron Ore Beneficiation Process
Almost all of the iron ore that is mined is used for making steel. So we need the extraction of a pure metal from its ore. The extract the metal from ores, several physical and chemical methods are used. The method used depending upon chemical properties and nature of the ore from which it is to be extracted. It involves four main steps:
(1) Crushing and grinding of the ore.
(2) Concentration or dressing of the ore.
(3) Reduction to free metal.
(4) Purification or refining of the metal.
In new beneficiation and pelletizing projects customers require a plant that is operable and maintainable with minimal equipment, capital and operating costs, but which also ensures that design capacity is achieved in the shortest time possible.
In a modern pelletizing plant the use of straight-grate technology ensures:
Higher availability and capacity creep above 7 Mtpy;
Raw material flexibility;
Less thermal consumption;
Less refractory consumption;
Much less fines generation without the need of having a screening station.
Straight grate technology is producing nowadays more than 75% of the DR grade pellets worldwide and it is the only technology capable to successfully process different source of iron ores assuring the maximum flexibility to the pelletizing plant.
Beneficiation: Crushing, grinding, magnetic separation and flotation;
Pelletizing: Straight-grate technology;
Pot grate: fully automated, single-station unit with air-air heat exchanger;
Efficiently remove silica and alumina contamination to increase efficiencies in steel production
Our iron ore processing plants are proven to successfully deal with silica and alumina contamination in the iron ore, resulting in an increase in the Fe value of the iron ore thereby increasing the efficiency of the steel production process.
Silica requires very high temperatures in the kiln therefore increasing energy costs when it is present in the feed to the kilns. Both alumina and silica build up in the kilns as a coating, reducing the efficiency of the kilns over time.
This requires that the kilns be shut down in order to facilitate the removal of this material build up. Our iron ore processing plants target these contaminants and ensure their effective removal from the feed to the kilns. This has the effect of increasing the Fe value of the iron ore allowing for a more efficient steel production process.
- Crusher machine manufacturer Nigeria
- Gold ore crusher machine Nigeria
- Mobile crushers for sale Nigeria
- Talcum powder processing plant Nigeria
- White coal crushing machine Nigeria
- Crusher in cement plant Nigeria
- Power plant coal crusher Nigeria
- Sandstone Quarrying And Processing Nigeria
- Iron ore mining equipment Nigeria
- Iron Ore Mobile Crusher Nigeria
- Jaw and cone crusher Nigeria
- Crusher machine for feldspar Nigeria
- dolomite powder milling machinery Nigeria
- Concrete block making machine Nigeria
- Coal crusher for sale Nigeria
- Coal grinding mill machine Nigeria
- Brick crusher for sale Nigeria
- Ball mill for cement Nigeria
- Barite Ore Grinding Plant Nigeria
- Basalt artificial stone crusher Nigeria
- Basalt Stone Crushing Plant Nigeria
- Afghanistan Coal Processing Line for Sale Nigeria
- Air Classifier For Mineral
- Ball Mill Development Prospect Nigeria
- ：[email protected]