Silica sand beneficiation plant Nigeria
Make full use of the terrain, reduce the construction work, make material fed timely, reduce discarded materials. The rate of finished product is high and is asked to reach 85%-90%. When the rate is low, the discarded materials should be considered to be utilized and should be crushed for the second time to form closed-circuit production. When coarse crushing, open-circuit process is usually used. When medium crushing and fine crushing, closed-circuit production will be used.
The quality requirements of aggregate
1．The sizes of coarse aggregate are divided as follows: the first gradation, 5～20 mm; the second gradation, 5～20，20～40 mm; the third gradation, 5～20，20～40，40～80 mm; the forth gradation, 5～20，20～40，40～80， 80～120（150）mm.
2．The control of fine aggregate and its fineness modulus is general 2.4~2.8. The basic types of the aggregate (source) 1）Natural aggregate: low cost, but the gradation is different with the designed gradation of concrete. 2）Artificial aggregate: good quality, the aggregate can be used at the stone that is dug out, but the cost is high 3）Mixed aggregate: natural aggregate is given priority and artificial aggregate is used as supplement.
Aggregate processing and processing equipment
Processing the collected raw materials, usually need to do crushing, screening and washing to get rubbles and artificial sands that comply with gradation and have no impurities. According to the aggregate processing process flow, the aggregate processing plant will be built.
1. The aggregate crushing uses crusher to do stone crushing and the commonly used equipments are Jaw Crusher, Cone Crusher and Impact Crusher.
2. In order to be graded, the aggregate, the gathered natural raw materials or the crushed mixture should be screened. There are two kinds of grading methods, hydraulic screening and mechanical screening. The large scale screening usually uses mechanical screening. There are two kinds of mechanical screening, eccentric vibration and inertia vibration.
4. Sand making: sand box is used to place the distributaried sewage mortar. Then after first washing, the sewage mortar is sent to sand washing machine for next washing. Artificial sands are processed by rod mill.
5、Aggregate processing plant
Large scale aggregate processing plant usually puts the processing machinery equipments according to process flow, which is crushing, screening, washing ,transportation and stacking. Among this, screening floor is the aggregate processing plant that mainly does screening work.
The screening floor is the aggregate processing plant that mainly does screening work and it is usually that: the materials are sent by belt conveyor, then by two way vibrating screen, five kinds of gradation aggregates are screened, then the waste materials will be washed by sand box and sand washing machine to be finished sand materials. Aggregates in different grades will be sent to finished products stock heap by belt conveyor. Aggregate processing plant should be next to concrete system as close as possible so that the plant and concrete system can share finished products stock heap.
Sand making and crushing of artificial aggregate will be done by these equipments: Jaw Crusher or Cone Crusher will do coarse crushing, Impact Crusher or Cone Crusher will do medium crushing. After crushing and sieving, the materials will be finely crushed then sent to finished products stock heap.
The process system of natural aggregate screening and super size stone crushing, sand making by rod mill, is that in the base of gravel material screening floor, Jaw Crusher or Impact Crusher that can crush super size stone is added in the system. This system also uses the screening equipment that screens the natural materials to screen the crushed mixture.
In order to be graded, the aggregate, the gathered natural raw materials or the crushed mixture should be screened. There are two kinds of grading methods, hydraulic screening and mechanical sceening. The former does gradations according to different aggregate particles size and different hydraulic thick degrees and is suitable for fine aggregate. The latter does aggregate gradation according to mechanical force and sieves with different pore size and is suitable for the coarse aggregate.
The screens in mechanical screening usually use high carbon steel to be welded into square screen holes. Screen hole side lengths are 112 、75 、38 、19 、5mm, used to screen coarse aggregates in different grades, such as 120 、80、40、20、5mm. When the screen is tilt, the screening hole size should be appropriately increased to ensure the screening particle size. Large scale screening usually uses mechanical vibrating screen and there are eccentric vibrating screen and inertia vibrating screen.
- Crusher machine manufacturer Nigeria
- Gold ore crusher machine Nigeria
- Mobile crushers for sale Nigeria
- Talcum powder processing plant Nigeria
- White coal crushing machine Nigeria
- Crusher in cement plant Nigeria
- Power plant coal crusher Nigeria
- Sandstone Quarrying And Processing Nigeria
- Iron ore mining equipment Nigeria
- Iron Ore Mobile Crusher Nigeria
- Jaw and cone crusher Nigeria
- Crusher machine for feldspar Nigeria
- dolomite powder milling machinery Nigeria
- Concrete block making machine Nigeria
- Coal crusher for sale Nigeria
- Coal grinding mill machine Nigeria
- Brick crusher for sale Nigeria
- Ball mill for cement Nigeria
- Barite Ore Grinding Plant Nigeria
- Basalt artificial stone crusher Nigeria
- Basalt Stone Crushing Plant Nigeria
- Afghanistan Coal Processing Line for Sale Nigeria
- Air Classifier For Mineral
- Ball Mill Development Prospect Nigeria
- ：[email protected]